domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2021



Dear classmates




You know some time ago a walk along the route of the sun was planned, from Machala to Ibarra was very funny because my group travel in a school bus, all the time we sang a lot of songs and we watched some wonderful landscapes, when we asked to stop the bus, we met many interesing  and friendly people who offered us their owesome traditional products, I was annoying with my children because they wanted me to bought anything that they had seen.  I  got very sad and embarrassaming when I decided only one of two my children could to got up to the teleferico, but the reaction of my son was hilarious while she got the travel in teleferico was he changed the activity and prefered to play fantastic video games in his smart phone. Finally we traveled to some places such us San Pablo lake, Cuycocha, Yahuarcocha and came back to our city. I was happy and tired! 

I recommend you that visit this route of the sun, Machala to Ibarra,  it is not boring,  terrible, neither  awful. 

Images, resources:https://www.tripadvisor.co/ShowUserReviews-g312858-d8400969-r444136058-Arte_Colonial-Ibarra_Imbabura_Province.html 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario